All members are welcomed and encouraged to contribute their talents, time, and interests to SNA of Mass.
As a volunteer you will learn more about how the association functions as we all work together to forward the mission of our organization:
“The School Nutrition Association of Massachusetts is dedicated to
educating, supporting and inspiring school nutrition professionals.”
Click on the button below for a list of available volunteer opportunities.
Click on the button below to register your interest in volunteering.
- that all children have a right to equal access to child nutrition programs
- that quality nutrition programs are an integral part of the education process
- in being responsive to the needs of our members
- that all persons involved in school food service should have the opportunity for growth and development
- in leadership that fosters a sense of ownership of child nutrition programs
- in the benefits derived from the Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- in financial responsibility within child nutrition programs
We also value and respect the commitments and effort of all school food service professionals, and we believe that these goals can only be accomplished with a team of committed individuals.
For additional information about volunteer opportunities, please call the SNA of Mass. office at (617) 734-8822.